In the wake of the Federal and State Governments announcements last night and this morning I would like to update you on what’s happening at the club.
- Following the directive, our licenced premise, namely the Castle Bar is now closed.
- The Golf Course is OPEN. Members competitions and social play to continue until any further government pronouncements are made.
In consultation with the Board we have decided to implement the following for the wellbeing of both staff and golfers.
- We ask that there is only 3 people in the Pro Shop at any one time.
- During competitions we will not be swapping cards, nor will you be required to sign someone else card.
- All rakes have been removed from bunkers, which are now all out of play. Free drop no closer to the hole.
- Flagsticks are to be left in at all times.
- All ball washers and bubblers have been covered and should not be used.
- Cart sharing is not allowed.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call me at the shop or email me email@example.com
We will be continuously reviewing the situation, as and when government updates are provided.
Head Professional / Club Manager