Enclosed for your information are the Club’s 2020 Annual Report, the minutes of last year’s AGM, and the Agenda for the AGM on 28 October 2020.
These materials are attached as pdf’s for you to download and reference for the AGM meeting.
Again, we would sincerely request members to register (who have not already done so) for the Zoom based AGM by sending an email to email@example.com with their name, email address and member number. A zoom link will be emailed back to you in due course for the Oct 28th AGM. Only 18% of full voting members have registered so far, which is disappointing, and we welcome your participation by attending the virtual AGM. All it takes is for you to email please.
- COVID-19 Update Saturday 2nd January 2021 (02-01-2021)
- Update Sunday 20th Dec 2020 (20-12-2020)
- Important Update (20-11-2020)
- QR Code Protocols for Castle Bar and Golf Course (10-11-2020)
- December 2020 Newsletter (30-10-2020)
- AGM Information PLEASE READ (12-10-2020)
- The Longest Day (03-10-2020)
- Lady Captain’s Annual Report 2020 (25-06-2020)
- Greens Committee Update (24-06-2020)
- Competition Protocols (15-04-2020)