With the growing number of infectious cases of COVID-19 in the community and unlinked cases of community transmission, COVID-19 restrictions will be tightened across Greater Sydney including the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
From 5.00 pm today, July 9th, the following additional restrictions will be in place:
- Outdoor public gatherings limited to two people (excluding members of the same household)
- People must stay in their Local Government Area or within 10 km of home for exercise and outdoor recreation, with no carpooling between non-household members
- Browsing in shops is prohibited, plus only one person per household may leave the home for shopping
- Funerals limited to ten people in total (this will take effect from Sunday, July 11th)
The four reasons to leave your home remain in place, with additional limitations:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services (one person only)
- Medical care or compassionate needs (only one visitor can enter another residence to fulfil carers’ responsibilities or provide care or assistance, or for compassionate reasons)
- Exercise with no more than two (unless members of the same household)
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home
Golf is considered exercise, and as such, may continue.
Playing groups must be limited to no more than two players (unless members of the same household). This applies to SOCIAL and COMPETITION PLAY.
I have deleted the timesheet for tomorrow, Saturday 10th July 2021.
A new timesheet will go online at 4pm to adhere to the new restrictions of 2 players per group. It will be limited to members only. I ask everyone to adhere to the guidelines set out by the government. If you are outside the LGA or the 10kms please do not put your name on the sheet, or come to the course at all.
As always, golfers should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
Once again, I thank you for your understanding and co-operation with these matters and I hope you all remain safe so that we can get back to normal as soon as possible.
- The Cove Chat September Edition (28-08-2021)
- Mask Wearing update Saturday 21st August 2021 (21-08-2021)
- COVID Restrictions Update 14th August 2021 (14-08-2021)
- COVID Restrictions Update Saturday 17th July 2021 (17-07-2021)
- August 2021 Newsletter (06-05-2021)
- COVID Restrictions Update Friday 9th July 2021 (09-07-2021)
- Memberships (07-09-2015)