Dear MembersFollowing Saturday’s state government announcement of a change in restrictions, the following arrangements will apply until further notice:
- the course will remain open for social play and competitions in groups of two, with online bookings as per normal
- due to demand, competitions will be for members only, if they are fully booked, with visitors only allowed to play in comps, if the booking sheet has vacancies the day before for Ladies events and on the morning of the comp for men’s events
- you must wear a mask at the point of entry to the pro shop, QR code checkin and pay for your round at the counter
- retail golf merchandise will not be available for sale at the time you pay for your round, for the period of the tighter restrictions. This is a state government requirement and there is no discretion in relation to the sale of even a ball, tee or glove.
- drinks and limited snacks may be purchased as displayed as you pay for your round as it represents a take-away food sale
- we will institute a order and collect arrangement for retail golf merchandise; please email the pro shop the day before you wish to collect an order of balls, tees, gloves and the other usual golf merchandise items you may normally purchase when playing and it will be bagged and available for collection the next day, at the time of your round of golf or otherwise. Obviously please be as specific as you need to clarify your order requirement, or alternatively call the pro shop to discuss.
- please ensure you only arrive 15-20 minutes before your designated tee time in competitions to avoid any gathering of players
- the course will be marshalled to ensure adherence to COVID guidelines.
- however unpalatable, any consistent breaches of the covid rules may result in you being asked to leave the course and repeated breaches may result in your temporary suspension from playing rights.