Learn to Play Golf
Helping golfers to improve their game is one of the main priorities for Castle Coves Head Professional Kate Macdouall.
Kate is a member of both the PGA and the ALPG and is a qualified Certified PGA Teaching Professional.
Her goal is to develop each players individual ability in each of the three facets of the game: the full swing fundamentals, the short game and golf course management. Kate offers a full range of instruction choices ranging from individual lessons, group clinics and playing lessons
The benefits of golf tution
- Enjoyment of playing better golf
- Understanding of what you are trying to achieve
- Satisfaction that you are working on the right aspect of your game
- Practice time is more productive
- Ability to hit clubs that have caused issues in the past
- Beat your personal best results and lose less balls!!
- 30 Minute Lesson – $60.00
- 60 Minute Lesson – $100.00
Group Golf Clinics Saturday 3pm – 4:30pm
Kate conducts golf clinics every Saturday afternoon for those players who are either new to golf, returning to the game, or just wish to improve their golf.
- Equipment included
- All welcome
- Learn to play or fix your faults
- Long game / short game / putting
- Cost is only $35.00 (students $25.00)
- Bookings required and can be made in the Pro Shop on 9417 5566
Ladies ‘Happy Hackers’ Golf Clinics
Some of the areas we will be covering…. MyGolf is Australia’s national junior introductory program to develop and promote participation in golf.
Kids MyGolf Clinics
A 8 week introductory program to the sport, the MyGolf program is designed for 7 to 12 year olds and is the major driver of junior golf participation in Australia.
Some of the areas we will be covering….
MyGolf is Australia’s national junior introductory program to develop and promote participation in golf.